• أعضاء ملتقى الشعراء الذين لا يمكنهم تسجيل الدخول او لا يمكنهم تذكر كلمة المرور الخاصة بهم يمكنهم التواصل معنا من خلال خاصية اتصل بنا الموجودة في أسفل الملتقى، وتقديم ما يثبت لاستعادة كلمة المرور.

Make Life Easier...or Maybe Not‏

إنضم
10 يوليو 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر

CUP &COKIES

Smart cup in which you can put 2-3 of your favourite s. You don't need extra plates. It's made for right-handed and left-handed people.

LOCK-CUP

Lock Cup...Anti-Theft Coffee Cup. Are you tired of others stealing your coffee cup? Well now there's a solution. The Lock Cup has a hole which prevents most people from using it. Only the owner of the cup can use his/her shaped key to close the hole.

TRANSPARENT TOASTER

You love toast, but you always burn it? Then, this invention us for you.
This transparent toaster allows you to see the bread while it is toasting so you just have to take it out when the colour is right. This idea is based on a transparent heating glass technology.

GIANT REMOTE

Never lose your remote again!
With giant buttons, this extra-large remote is easy to use and impossible to lose. It's a 6-in-1 remote so you can use it to control your TV, VCR, DVD player, satellite, cable and auxiliary A/V device. It even features glow-in-the-dark buttons, so you can easily find the remote in the dark.

DAYCLOCK

What day is today? You don't know? Then you need a DayClock. It's uniquely designed to keep track of weekly events like your golf day, card night, movie night, and so much more. It's ideal for vacations and cruises when it's easy to lose track of the day.

LASER SCISSORS

Laser Scissors cutting a straight line has never been easier. Just aim the pin-point laser and follow the line. The scissor blades are stainless steel and cut very clean with a micro-serrated edge.

ILUMINATING CAR SLIPPERS

Do you get up at night to drink water, go to the toilet...Do you wish you could see in the dark? Remarkably bright LED lights are triggered by your footsteps and light up the floor 30 feet in front of you; ultra-soft plush style are extra comfortable and cozy warm

THE THING" - INFANT PILLOW

The Zaky is an ergonomic infant pillow designed by a mom to mimic the size, weight, touch, and feel of her hand and forearm to help her baby with comfort, support, protection, and development. The Zaky can help calm your baby and help your baby sleep better through the night.

TRAVELER'S PHRASE BOOK T-SHIRT

If you are traveling a lot and don't always know the language of the country you are visiting, then this T-shirt is for you. It has a phrase book printed on it so just point a finger at the pictogram you need and then point it twice at the question mark, which means, "Where is it?" and in no time you have found what you were looking for…or not.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Are you think this invention really make our live easier?

In your opinion which invention we need it than more others ?

Which one of them is the funniest?

Which invention you want to have it ?

رد: Make Life Easier...or Maybe Not‏

hi my sister

Are you think this invention really make our live easier?
Yesssssss.. Without a doubt

In your opinion which invention we need it than more others ?
Maybe DAYCLOCK

Which one of them is the funniest?
Need mothers and especially at night

Which invention you want to have it ?
Scissors .. I used often

Thanx alot Medad

:)

رد: Make Life Easier...or Maybe Not‏

:detective
hi my sister

Need mothers and especially at night

:)

Hi sis I miss you here

my mam agree with you , when i show her this topic and when she saw this invention
THE THING" - INFANT PILLOW , she saed wow this is what everu mother need it beacuse she suffer from this proplem with my little sister if my mam wake up she directly wake up after her.....

Although h think it is very usful invention but I balieve there are feelings move from mother`s hand to the baby...

I hope to see you again honey

عودة
أعلى