• أعضاء ملتقى الشعراء الذين لا يمكنهم تسجيل الدخول او لا يمكنهم تذكر كلمة المرور الخاصة بهم يمكنهم التواصل معنا من خلال خاصية اتصل بنا الموجودة في أسفل الملتقى، وتقديم ما يثبت لاستعادة كلمة المرور.

Let us discuss it

إنضم
10 يوليو 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
As we all know English is so important language in our modern life ( my point of view ) .. everything nowadays need this language like programming your tv or computer or even a small details like read the ingredients in small bag of chips
every job now need little English at least just to communicate with others who are not arabian

but unfortunately some of the people are not aware this fact nor a bit .. and we can see that so obvious in young guys or girls in schools .. they do not like English and some hate it so much which eventually affects their future

wh_56816894.gif

and now let me ask you this questions

do you like English ?

what do you think about it ?

why many people hate it ?

and face many difficulties with it?

how can we improve our English language ?

wh_55462875.gif

feel free to talk about whatever you think

رد: Let us discuss it

Helioo :pimp:

I agree with you in a correct viewpoint

do you like English ?
Yes, I love English language Although I am not good where,,

Very important .. Especially we need in all areas of life .. And also a beautiful

I dont know, I think some people might be difficult to them

They need to learn the language of love

Reading, continuing attempt, study, speak,, ,,,,,, many things evolution

Thaaanks mdad u r great
I wish you success in the Section beautiful​

first of all:
thanx alot medad 4 this great job

next:
i will answer ur questions
wh_42947756.gif

do you like English?
will, i don't like English i love it
wh_42947756.gif

it's so importent , specailly now
wh_42947756.gif

coz they don't know enghlish
wh_42947756.gif
[CENTER][i don't understand this question ,so i will take amera's answer:msn_tongu :oops:
They need to learn the language of love
]
wh_42947756.gif

reading , watching English films, study ,speak English with peoples

أميرة الأحزان
كبرياء امراءة

I agree with you and all your answer was perfect
I am very happy beacuse you are love English :)

زغردة الجراح
I am waiting

Salam
soory my sister for .......... but you know the life..
now i will be answer your questions ...

do you like English ?
Ifcourse yes .. becuse i think that English languge is one of the most important languge in the world & in Bahrain..

its difficult for the lazy people .. and its intersting for all the people that have good knowledge..

oooh .. its very difficult answer i think 90% ...

i think the mean difficult supjects in English languge is speaking .. you know we are Arab .. and you always speak Arbic ... so its diffiuclt to speak this forign languge..

ifcoure you can improve it .. first you should love this languge when you love it .. you will be ok ...then follow this steps:
1. reading stories ..
2. watching films or any English movies ... and listen what they are said then read the translit.
3.speak with your friend by English .. if you feel shy speak with your selfe by English .. and write your dairy in English .. because you know your dairy is for you .. so dont fell a shame if you make any mistakes...

thank you medad for all this great works..

Salam
soory my sister for .......... but you know the life..
no proplem

now i will be answer your questions ...
welcome dear

do you like English ?
Ifcourse yes .. becuse i think that English languge is one of the most important languge in the world & in Bahrain..

its difficult for the lazy people .. and its intersting for all the people that have good knowledge..

i agree with you

oooh .. its very difficult answer i think 90% ...

i think the mean difficult supjects in English languge is speaking .. you know we are Arab .. and you always speak Arbic ... so its diffiuclt to speak this forign languge..

me to i think speaking is big proplem for alot of people espisally when they try to pronuons the word

ifcoure you can improve it .. first you should love this languge when you love it .. you will be ok ...then follow this steps:
1. reading stories ..
2. watching films or any English movies ... and listen what they are said then read the translit.
3.speak with your friend by English .. if you feel shy speak with your selfe by English .. and write your dairy in English .. because you know your dairy is for you .. so dont fell a shame if you make any mistakes...

relly good ways to imorve English skill

thank you medad for all this great works..
[/QUOTE]

and thanx for you too

عودة
أعلى