• أعضاء ملتقى الشعراء الذين لا يمكنهم تسجيل الدخول او لا يمكنهم تذكر كلمة المرور الخاصة بهم يمكنهم التواصل معنا من خلال خاصية اتصل بنا الموجودة في أسفل الملتقى، وتقديم ما يثبت لاستعادة كلمة المرور.

lets write story

إنضم
10 يوليو 2006
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
hi
I know that every body busy with exams these days but i have new and exciting idea i hope you share it with me

lets write story

Every one have to write a 2 or 3 lines
and the next member have to use his/her
imagination to write another2 or 3 lines
u can change the story , u can let us hate the charecters
or love them

rules

Every Member have to write2 or 3 lines maximum

Every Member have a free space to write
It Can be funny , Dramatic , Horror ...etc Story
Every Member can put an imaginary photo for the
charecters or the places .. to make it more real

.. Let's Get Started

It was a dark night in the house .. all lights are turned off
but there is one light in one room .. u can hear a sound
for a girl playing with her guitar .. she is a pretty girl .. her name is Elina she was 7 years old when she lost her
Mother .. and now she is a 18 years .. trying to discover her world
Come'on use ur mind and write anothe 3 lines
and here is some hints or helping topics
Describe Elina
What Kind of songs she's singing ?
Is She talking with some one ?
Is There any one in her room ?

رد: lets write story

Elina was singing the favorite song to her mother which was very sad and her father was behind the door and nothing can take his tear away

after three hours they hear asound comes from the kitchen ,so Elina stop singing and they go to the kitchen and they see some thing move in there when they open the light they see Elina mother's

and Elina try to lap her mother but it was only the mother`s soul suddenly the protrusive neighbor coming

to help her because Elina was so tired. Also she lost her conscious then, the neighbor tried to punshid her out of the kitchen, but she was extermely angry and then, she was be calm so all of the neighbor took her to her bed

عودة
أعلى